Men's & Junior Boys' Dress Code
1. Bermuda length shorts permitted - cutoffs not permitted.
2. Shirts must have sleeves and collar. NO tee shirts or tank tops permitted.
Ladies' & Junior Girls' Dress Code
1. Cutoffs, string/halter tops and tennis attire is unacceptable.
2. Shorts must reach within 6 inches of knee.
1. All play of golf course shall be subject to approval of the golf pro. Golfers must register in the golf shop before proceeding to the tee.
2. Fivesomes must ride golf carts and obtain verbal permission from the golf shop before proceeding to play.
3. A slower match must wave a following match through if there is a clear hole ahead.
4. Singles and twosomes are not allowed to play between 11:00am and 2:30pm on Wednesdays, Saturdays, or Sundays, unless approved by the golf staff.
5. Right of way on #10 goes to those players who have just completed playing the first nine holes. Starting players on #10 must have permission of golf shop. Players turning from 18 to 1 do not have the right of way.
6. Junior golfers (under 16 years of age) shall not commence play between 11:00am and 2:00pm Wednesdays, Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays unless in the company of an adult member.
7. Only people over 16 years of age, with a valid drivers license, are allowed to drive golf carts.
8. All players must wear suitable attire.
9. Local guests residing in any county that touches Dougherty County may only play at the club one time per month.
10. The club has golf carts available for rental to members and guests. No privately owned golf carts will be permitted on the course.
11. Handcarts will be permitted. The club will store member's carts with bag in the bag room at an annual rate of $18.00 on a space available basis. This fee is in addition to the regular bag storage of $45.00 per year.